Terms & Conditions
The content of terms and conditions may be changed, moved, or deleted at any time. Please note that ijwalkin.com has the right to change the content of the terms and conditions without any notice. ijwalkin.com will take immediate actions against any person who violates any of these terms and conditions.
Terms of Sale
(a) Formation of a Contract
- The information set out in the Terms and Conditions and the details contained on this site do not constitute an offer for sale but rather an invitation to treat. No contract in respect of any products shall exist between you and us until we have shipped the products to your address.
- To submit an order, you will be required to follow the online shopping process on the site. After this you will receive an order confirmation which will act as an acknowledgement of your order.
- An order is only considered accepted by us upon your order being shipped to the delivery address provided by you.
- A contract will relate only to those products which we deliver to you. If your order consists of more than one product, the products may be delivered to you in separate packages at separate times.
(b) Price and Payment
Whilst we make best efforts to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices which appear on this site are accurate, there may be instances where errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any products which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
- Where applicable, prices are inclusive of any taxes and are in Malaysian ringgit. Delivery costs will be charged in addition where applicable; such additional charges are clearly displayed and included in the final total.
- We are under no obligation to fulfil your order if the price listed on the website is incorrect (even after your order has been acknowledged by us).
(c) Mistaken Orders
If you discover that you have made a mistake with your order after you have submitted it to the site, please drop us an email or contact us via our WhatsApp. We will try our best to process your request.
(d) Refusal of Order
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this Site at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Site. We will make our best efforts to always process all orders but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may need to refuse to process an order after we have sent you an order confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion.
Site Contents & Copyrights
Unless otherwise stated, all materials, including but not limited to images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written materials that appear as part of this site, in other words “Contents of the Site” are the copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by ijwalkin.com
Comments and Feedback
We place great value on our Customer satisfaction. You may contact us at any time using the contact details given. We will attempt to address your concerns as soon as possible and will contact you on receipt of any relevant inquiry or complaint. All comments and feedback to ijwalkin.com will remain as ijwalkin.com's property. You agree that there will be no comment(s) submitted to the www.ijwalkin.com violate any rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks, privacy or proprietary right(s). Furthermore, you agree that there will not be any unlawful, abusive, or obscene material(s) or content submitted to the site. You will be solely responsible for any comment or content
All product descriptions, information and materials posed on this Site are provided ‘as is’ and without warranties express, implied or otherwise howsoever arising. Product image as seen on the Site may slightly differ from the actual Product that you receive.
You agree that www.ijwalkin.com may send newsletter regarding the latest news/products/promotions etc. through email to you.
Disclaimer of Liability
The content displayed on this Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly sated to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cos of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this site and any materials posed thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, and misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless www.ijwalkin.com, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the site or breach of the our Terms and Conditions.
From time to time, there may be information on www.ijwalkin.com that contains typographical error, inaccuracies, omissions, that may relate to product description, pricing, availability and article contents. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, change or edit information without prior notice to the customers.
This agreement is effective unless and until it is terminated either by the customer or www.ijwalkin.com. Customer may terminate this agreement at any time. However, www.ijwalkin.com may also terminate the agreement with the customer without any prior notice and will be denying the access of the customer who is unable to comply the terms and conditions above.
Circumstances beyond Our Control (Force Majeure)
We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance, or delay in the performance of a contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation:
- Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, food, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government, shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure, or accidents.
- In the circumstance that the Force Majeure event lass for more than one week, either you or we may terminate the reliability other than a refund of a product already paid for by you and not delivered.
- We reserve absolute discretion on the solution we adopt in fully meeting our obligations under the contract despite an event of Force Majeure.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posed online. However, continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. When you submit an Order to the Site, you agree that you do so subject to these Terms and Conditions current at the date you submit your Order. You are responsible for reviewing the latest Terms and Conditions each time you submit your Order.